1860 Monroe Township Mortality Schedule
SCHEDULE 3.-Persons who Dies during the year ending 1st June, 1860, in Monroe Township in the
county of Madison, State of Ohio, enumerated by me, A. Downing Ass't Marshal.
- NAME OF EVERY PERSON WHO DIED during the year ending 1st June, 1860, whose usual place at the time of death was in this family./li>
- Color. White, black or mulatto./li>
- Free or Slave./li>
- Married or Widowed./li>
- PLACE OF BIRTH, Naming the State, Territory, or Country./li>
- THE MONTH in which the person died./li>
- PROFESSION, OCCUPPATION, OR TRADE./li>
- DISEASE OR CAUSE OF DEATH./li>
- NUMBER OF DAYS ILL./li>
||Benjamin W. Mann
||Eliza J. Heath
Local Records And Source Documents:
Census Records |
Military Records |
Newspaper Articles |
Vital Records |
All genealogists in your area are invited to the following free workshop:
Ohio Chapter Palatines to America German Genealogy Free German Genealogy Workshop
Saturday, August 17, 2013, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Chillicothe-Ross County Library, 140 South Paint Street, Chillicothe, Ohio, Phone: 740-702-4145,
Featured Speaker:Ernest Thode
Session 1: Beginning Your German Research
Session 2: German Migration to America
Pre-registration is not necessary.
Everyone is welcome.
Richard E. Hartle
Ohio Chapter PalAm
This is a volunteer project. We depend upon feedback from our visitors. If you have information to share or have resources relating to Madison County, we would love to hear from you.